Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"necks time wont yeww sinnng wif mee"

Momma: "Can you sing the abc song for mommy?!"

Dallas: "aye bee zeedee eee eff gee hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm emm enn ohh peeee hmm hmm hmm teee yew veeee dubyewww eckssss whyyy zeeee!! now i know my abz's necks time wont yew sing wif mee!"

Lol!! I wish I could get it on video because it's sooo freaking cute. He usually skips all those letters and hums them.. haha. But that's really good for a two year old don't you think?
My son is so smart :-)


3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, that is too cute!

Melissa said...

I left you something over at my blog because "i love your blog"....go check it out :)

Jessica said...

Hi, I found your site through another triplet mom. Very cute kiddos!