Friday, March 12, 2010

Pictures AND Words!

I know there has been tons and tons of pictures and barely any words here lately. I've just been so into photography lately and learning how to take better photos and edit them as well. I don't have a really fancy expensive camera (maybe someday) so I try with what I have. You couldn't possibly be sick of seeing cute stuff like this anyway



RIGHT?! Hehe :)


Anyway, besides taking tons of pictures of my gorgeous kids, we've been quite busy. The kids are sick right now. Particularly Chase. Poor baby has a bad cough and runny nose. It runs, then gets stuffy. I know I hate that so I can imagine he's not a big fan of it either. He's actually been pretty good though. He's a tough guy!

We've also been busy making some financial decisions. Dallas was scheduled to go back to work a couple of weeks ago after his paid family leave was up. Well, his work has gotten very slow so he is currently laid off. It's happened before but usually within a month or two something opens up for him to go to another location. He gets unemployment but it's not nearly what he normally makes so we're trying to take some steps in the right direction. I'm not going to say what specifically yet, but I may be starting something soon so I can help out with our finances AND stay home at the same time. I feel a bit excited about making a bit of money to help out but still getting to stay home with my babies and watch this cute little butt grow!





No comments: