Friday, February 26, 2010

6 months

I've been saying for a couple of weeks that I can't believe Chase will be 6 months old! Very soon. It's unreal. I should know, ya know, already having 2 other children, that time really flies by. They sure don't stay little for very long at all. But I still can't believe it. Half of a year gone by already. Every month that has always gone by as my children were babies, we've always waited for their monthly "birthday." Ya know, their 3 month birthday, or their 6 month birthday. Even though it's not a technical birthday, it's always been something kind of special to celebrate. We realized though, the other day, that this month Chase won't technically get to have his half birthday. He was born on August 30th. So every month on the 30th we always get to say "Yay, Chase, you're THIS many months today." Well, there is no February 30th, so what do we say? He turns 6 months old on February 28th, or on March 2nd? Lol.
I know it doesn't really matter. I just am in disbelief that so much time has passed by. He's such a big boy already!




We love you Chase! Happy 6 month birthday! Which ever day it might be! :)



1 comment:

Jessi said...

Just does not seem possible that he is 6 months already at all.

He is so adorable. So crazy how different he looks than the other 2, but definitely can tell they're siblings too :)