Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday



To join the fun visit 5 minutes for Mom!

I almost didn't make a Tuesday post and I completely missed Monday too... where the heck have I been? Lol. Just busy I guess. Whooo.. Today I tackled A LOT! We had a housefull last night for a bbq and Monday night football and let's just say the house was a disaster! But specifically the kids' room! There were 6 small children in there for a few hours with mounds of toys... so you can probably picture it right?!



That was BEFORE!!!


AND AFTER :-)


We don't have people over too often but it was really nice. I had basically all of my favorite people together. It was fun. We watched the game, ate, drank a little and the kids played. I just forgot how big of a mess it can be to clean up. It was worth it though!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love a good before and after picture!!! I bet that took a while to clean up!!