Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring & Curls

This little missy enjoyed some very beautiful weather today.



We sure are excited for Spring. And it looks like it's coming quick!



The kids played outside today after lunch time. Dallas was too busy playing with his baseball and riding his bike and wouldn't let me take any pictures of him. Stubborn little boy.



But I enjoyed watching sissy walk around and just admire the bright sun (even though she kept saying it was hurting her eyes) and play in the grass. I think she was confused why it was so warm and sunny out.



And then, being the little ham that she is, she'd look over at me every once in a while, and say "Mommy, cheese!" Since she knew I had my camera :)



What a beautiful Spring like day. And of course a beautiful curly haired baby girl too!




No comments: